Generous parents make a monthly donation by standing order. And if you pay UK tax you can gift aid your donation so that donations are then increased by the Government through the Gift Aid scheme. For example, a £10 donation becomes £12 for the school.
- Provision of materials for Year 7 STEM day
- Refurbishment of school toilets
- Wireless network throughout the school, including the sixth form area
- Software for student access to the wireless network
- Reader pens for Learning Support
- Three sets of seating in the school grounds
- Projection equipment for the main hall
YET is a charity with the aim of advancing the education of the students of Yateley School, providing resources or facilities which are not normally provided by Hampshire County Council. In these times of severe budget constraints the contribution by YET has provided significant support to the school and its students
The Trust comprises parents, staff, the headteacher and ex-governors of the school. The board meets regularly to approve requests for funding from school departments and management for a particular project. The more parents paying a monthly direct debit the more requests can be met!