This page sets out what must be published on the school website in one easy-to-access area for all interested parties. We also include our School Self-Evaluation Form (SEF) which should be of support to anyone wanting to know more about our self-assessed strengths and areas for development. The most up-to-date guidance on what maintained schools must publish can be found here:
All Yateley School Policies are best accessed via our bespoke policies page available at yateleyschool.net/policies.
DfE (Department for Education) / Ofsted Information
Yateley School Self-Evaluation
Yateley School’s Self-Evaluation can be viewed/downloaded by accessing the PDF image (right).
Our SEF covers headline areas such as:
- Student Population Context
- Performance Summary Data
- Curriculum: Quality of Education
- Curriculum Impact: Student Outcomes
- Curriculum: Teaching and Learning
- Culture: Behaviour and attitudes
- Culture: Personal development
- Leadership and Management
- 16-19 Study Programmes
Students in education or employment.
Post-16 school leavers 2022
- Students staying in employment or education: 99.38%, from which:
- Students attending Yateley School Sixth Form: 58.4%;
- Students going to college (other): 40.98% (of whom 14% on apprenticeships);
- Students not in education/employment: 0.62%